- Library Services:
- Books for Comp. Exam.
- Question Paper
- Open Access
- Reading Room
- Internet Facility
- OPAC Facility
- Inter Library Loan
- Power Backup
- New Arrivals Display
- Reference Service
- Information Display and Notification
- Literature Search
- News Paper Clipping
Students : 4 Books 7 days in a week.
Faculty members : 30 Books Per Semester
Non-teaching staff : 5 Books for 1 month.
Other readers : 2 Books for 15 days.
- It is the moral duty of the student to keep the books in good condition; they should be used properly & should be returned in good condition. If the condition of the books is not maintained properly, student will be fined.
- If the pages of the book’s are found from. Then the last borrower will be held responsible.
- The borrower will keep the book for seven day and should return it on the mentioned date on date slip. Otherwise fine will be recovered as per rule from the borrower.
- If the fine is equal or more than the original cost of the book then the student will have to pay the fine as the cost of book. Such books will not be accepted without paying the fine and library facility will not be given to student.
- If the book is lost then only a new copy will replace it. If the book is not available in the market then the student will have to pay original price of the book.
- At the end of every year all the books should be submitted in to the library.
MOPAC is a simple to use, robut –computer independent- Smart phone based Mobile OPAC Search Engine APP. You can download this app free from Google play store of your android mobile phone. The mobile OPAC offers a great new way to find Library Books and MOPAC app provides searches according to Title, Author, Publisher, Keyword, and Subject.
- Useful Links
- Remote Access from University Library