NSS: (National Service Scheme):
The following activities are organized by NSS.
- Organizes seven Days winter camp on various topics such as youth for environmental conservation and youth for water conservation
- NSS Organizes plantation camp, rally for creating social awareness in the public.
- Organizes blood donation camp every year.
- NSS Students has developed Facebook & WhatsApp groups through which discussion about social issues and photos of activities are uploaded.
- NSS Students provides the idea to the farmers about market prize and Government Schemes in the form of SMS.
- NSS has formed “Red Ribbon Club” which is focused to create awareness among the students about HIV, AIDS and other related diseases. There are about 30 students volunteers in this club, who were trained to create awareness among the people in the society about these diseases.
- NSS students have “Tourism Club” which collects the information about historical places situated in Beed city.
- College initiated special efforts to spread the awareness about the increasing rate of female offspring and the college’s participation in the social activity like ‘Jagar Janivacha Abhiyan’ had been outstanding. It is initiated by the Govt. of Maharashtra to encourage the awareness against the female offspring. The college received the first prize of one lakh in 2013-2014 and received second prize of Rs.50000/- in year 2014-2015.
- Under ‘Jagar Janivacha Abhiyan’ activities like lectures, elocution competition, essay writing competition, wallpaper publication, poetry recitation, debate, workshops, yoga camp and conferences are organized.
- For ex-students of college, Facebook page is developed as ‘Balbhim Alumni’ on which ex-students share their thoughts and remain in touch with college activities.
Admission process :
The students admitted in all the faculties of senior college are eligible for admission in N.S.S. The students who have keen interest in social activities, fill up the prescribed forms. The Advisory Committee of N.S.S. scrutinizes the forms and selects the students. Our college is having Capacity of 300 students as par the instruction given by our University. Three programmes officers are appointed by the Principal.
Tree Plantation :
The government of Maharashtra has given instruction for tree plantation, according to it we Organized tree plantation Program me in which different types of trees were planted.
On 1st Aug 2016 The Two patrons from Maharashtra Anna Bhau Sathe and Lokmany Tilak were remembered on this day for this Programme Principal of college Dr. Sanap V.G. Dr. Pantangankar V.J.,Miss P.G. Jadhav, Programmer Officers Dr. Brahmapurikar P.B., Prof. Jagtap M.S. Prof. Yamulwad M.G. other Staff Members and Students where Presents.
One Day Orientation Camp:
One day Camp for programme officers of N.S.S.was at Parli-Vaidyanath, Dist. Beed. This camp was attended by N.S.S. Programme Officer Dr.P.B.Brahmapurikar.
One Day Camp for Volunteers:
Infant India on 20 Aug. 2016 One day Camp was Organized by Infant India Pali Mr. Kumbhar and Mr. Bargaje addressed to the Volunteers of the Local Colleges for this Programme Mane Madam and Dr. Yashwantkar Santhosh District Co coordinator NSS also Guided the volunteers . the volunteers of all Local Colleges Prepared the approach road the Progrmme Officers Dr. Brahmapurikar P.B., Prof. Jagtap M.S. Prof. Yamulwad M.G. and the volunteers Participated in this events.
Two Week Programme of Cleaning:
On this occasion campus cleaning programme was conducted and the oath to the students and volunteers was given by the programme office Shri P.B.Brahmapurikar (from 16th Aug. to 31st Aug. 2016)
01 Sept. 2016:
On this day the Founder Member of MSPM Madanls late Shri Vinayankrao Patil Jayanti was celebrated in the College. day for this Programme Prinicipal of college Dr. Sanap V.G. Dr. Pantangankar V.J. Miss P.G. Jadhav, Programmer Officers Dr. Brahmapurikar P.B., Prof. Jagtap M.S. Prof. Yamulwad M.G. Other Staff Members and Students were present.
06 Sept. 2016:
Run for Unity of the Society on 11 Sept. 2016 Beed District Police and different NGO’S Organized run for Unity of Society Giving the Massage of Social Unity and Health Awareness . On this Occasion Teachers Students and other people where Present on Police Pared Ground.
08th Sept. 2016:
On this day Street play was Organized in the College Campus, its theme was the importance of Literacy .
15 Sept. 2016:
On the Eve of Ganesh Visharjan Police Department have Demanded NSS Volunteers as POLICE FRIEND, accordingly with kind permission of Principal Dr. V.G. Sanap our NSS Volunteers attend the same.
16 Sept. 2016:
On this day M.S.P. Mandal’s ex. President Shri Sundarraoji Solunke Jayanti was celebrated in the College on this Occasion Blood Donation Camp was Organized. for this Programme Principal of college Dr. Sanap V.G. Dr. Pantangankar V.J. Miss P.G. Jadhav, Programmer Officers Dr. Brahmapurikar P.B., Prof. Jagtap M.S. Prof. Yamulwad M.G. Other Staff Members and Students where Presents.
One day Orientation Camp was Organized the for the NSS Volunteers of Our College on the 24th Sept. 2016 and in Connection with this different Programmes where Conducted for the College Students during 24th to 01 Oct. 2016 . Programmes like Kavya vachan, easy Writing , Rangoli Computation, Poster Computation, Debating Computation etc. were Organized for the Student, for which Responded very Well.
02 Oct. 2016:
On this day the National Patterns, Mahatma Gandhi and Ex. Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri jayanti was Celebrated in the College. On this Occasion major Staff Members Programmer Officers Prof. Jagtap M.S. Prof. Yamulwad M.G. Other Staff Members where Presents.
15 Oct. 2016:
On 15th Oct. 2016 – the birthday of ex. President of India, Bharat Ratna Hon’ble Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was celebrated as Vachan Prerna Din, the main theme of this programme was to develop reading culture and to enhance reading culture in the society.
31st Oct. 2016:
On this day Rashtriya Ekata Diwas being the Birth day of Ex. Home Minister and Iron Man of India Sardar Vallabhabhai Patel was Celebrated in the College.
Selection for pre RD camp: Miss Yunate Rohini Ramdas, B.Sc.III, was selected for the pre RD camp held at M.S.University, Vadodhara, Gujrat.